By Betsy Crick
As part of our A Healthier State Initiative, DHEC is offering FREE health screenings to employees through Prevention Partners. This is open to all DHEC employees, retirees, spouses and dependents who have the State Health Standard Plan, State Health Savings Plan, or Blue Choice HMO as their primary insurance. The cost is $55 for those who are covered under Medicare or Tricare.
- Confidential health risk appraisal with family history, lifestyle information, medical history, BMI, blood pressure and weight
- Comprehensive lab tests
- Free prostate screening for men over 40
Additional testing for Hgb A1C, Vitamin D, Testosterone, and the Hepatitis C antibody is available for an extra fee.
Dates & Locations:
- August 18 & August 26 – Mills/Jarrett Building
- August 20 & August 25 – Sims/Aycock Building
- September 1 – Hayne Building
- September 3 – Columbia Mills Building
To register, please contact Dianne Suber.