Fifteen S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control employees were honored March 23 for embodying the agency’s core values. The Director’s Award, established in 2015, is DHEC’s most prestigious employee award and is presented annually.
This year’s award winners are:
- Louis Eubank, Certificate of Need program director
- Jessica Boynton and Matt Slagel, Ocean & Coastal Resource Management
- Hurricane Matthew GIS Team: Wesley Askew, John Boulware, Seth Church, Elzbieta Covington, Jeannie Eidson, and Emily Watson
- Agency Rebrand Team from Communications: Mary-Kathryn Craft, Anthony Doyle, Cristi Horne, Joshua Laney, and Sheree Muse
- Carol Hodges, Marion County nurse site supervisor
Meet the award winners in this video:
The winners were selected from a pool of 45 nominations submitted by colleagues from throughout the agency. The Director’s Award Selection Committee had the difficult task of closely reviewing all of the nominations and choosing the final award winners from the competitive group of nominees.
Read more about the winners and their work here.
Please join the agency in congratulating the winners on their outstanding achievement!